Tuesday, November 24, 2009

If I were to touch myself, where would it be?

Always loved this album cover!









I would like to think somewhere exotic , like a little boat in Venice Italy (man rowing the boat...Gondola?) What? Maybe in the warmth of the hot springs in Colorado...well, don't judge me. possibly on a dock at lake El Salto in Mexico while watching my friends fish...sounds creepy and is, but its my deal so pretend that they can't see me...okay now your thinking about it and that's creepy too.








Where is one place that you want to go...anywhere? Maybe you've bee there before and have great memories...possibly you have seen pictures and are utterly amazed (like Iowa or something). Go there! make it a goal in life and go. And when you get there maybe you'll touch yourself...or someone nearby! You choose.








No comments:

Post a Comment